|Download the Winnipeg 311 App|
Winnipeg 311 Mobile App
On August 13, 2013 the City of Winnipeg launched a mobile app that allows people to connect with City services while on the go.
The 311 app provides users with the ability to do any of the following with their iPhone, iPad or Android device:
- Report a service request to 311
- Send photographs relating to the service request
- Check on the status of the service request submitted
- Connect with other City services such as licensing your dog or planning your Transit route.
This app offers citizens another way to connect with Winnipeg 311.
The information and photos will help the City prioritize and efficiently respond to citizen requests. The service requests that will be available are:
- Sidewalk repairs
- Graffiti on public property
- Dead animal removal
- Transit - Lost property
- Transit - Shelter issues
- Snow removal
How to use the Winnipeg 311 App
Citizens can use this app to locate, photograph and provide supporting information to ensure speedy resolution of issues. Issues that can be reported include Graffiti, Snow Removal, Sanding, Potholes or other issues.
Filing a New Report
- From the Home screen click FILE NEW REPORT.
- Choose a report category from the list.
- If report category is not found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311 to report the concern.
- Enter all mandatory report fields marked with a '*'. All reports require a location to be entered. Entering a location is achieved by either using the current location or choosing a different location. To choose a different location, drag the map so that the cross hair centres on the location of the issue. The address bar will update to display the selected location.
- Once all mandatory fields have been entered click Submit. The report will be submitted and will appear under MY REPORTS
Checking the Status of a Report
- From the Home screen click MY REPORTS. A list of all your reports will be displayed, grouped by their status
- A report may have one of the following status types:
- Draft - reports that have not yet been submitted to Lagan Mobile
- Pending - reports that have been submitted, but not yet accepted
- Open - reports that have been accepted and are currently being investigated
- Closed - reports that have been closed. Check the status reason inside the report for further details.
- Click on one of the reports to see report details including the Status Reason that may explain why a case has been closed.
- Map - this will show a map view of all submitted reports of any status. Tapping on a pin will show more detail. Tapping on the balloon will show the full report detail.