Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex
|Address||999 Sargent Avenue|
|Information | Facility / Maintenance Concerns|
|Map||To view map information|
Specialty Change Rooms
Water Fitness Programs
Land Fitness Programs
|Areas Available for Rent
|Entry Height Requirement||
Entry Height Requirements: All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
Supervision Requirements: All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- Pool Party information
- 25¢ coin operated (refundable and non-refundable) or bring your own lock
- 4 specialty change room available with lockers requiring your own lock
- Sauna available - Sauna use rules
Susan Auch Speed Skating Oval
This 440 metre / 1/4 mile outdoor skate oval has hosted both Canadian Senior and Junior Championships and is home to the Manitoba Speed Skating Association Manitoba Speed Skating.
Unsupervised use of the oval may be available.
A weekly schedule will be made available on Mondays. Check at the front desk for availability before proceeding to the oval.
Rules for public skate use of the Susan Auch Speed Skating Oval:
- Skates only on the ice surface – no other footwear, strollers, sleighs or hockey sticks allowed
- Strongly recommend that all ages use a proper fitting CSA – approved helmet
- No food, drinks or smoking on the ice surface
The Public Skating schedule is dependent upon weather conditions, ice servicing and Manitoba Speed Skating Association practices and events.
Visit leisureONLINE to register.