Make a Report Citizen Online Reporting System
Report a Crime Online
If you consider this incident an emergency call 9-1-1 immediately.
- The offence is not an emergency
- The offence occurred within the City of Winnipeg
- There are no known suspects
- This does not involve a theft of vehicle, utility trailer or license plate.
- The value of the theft, loss or property damage is LESS THAN $5,000
- You have a valid email address
- This does not involve a motor vehicle collision
- This does not involve the theft or loss of a firearm
- This does not involve the theft or loss of medication
- This is not related to any form of personal violence including domestic violence, an assault or a robbery
- This is not related to any kind of vandalism or graffiti that could be described as hate motivated
If your incident is NOT an emergency and does NOT meet all of the ONLINE reporting criteria above call 204-986-6222 or attend your closest police service centre.
Following is a list of incident types that can be entered using the internet. Please select one from the list below and continue.
If your incident does not meet the criteria listed below, please call the police non-emergency line at 204-986-6222 or visit a local police station.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
For additional information, we encourage you to review our Citizen Online Reporting
Frequently Asked Questions.