Snow Disposal Sites
|Snow Removal Home |
PARKING BANS |
Subscribe to Parking Ban Email Notifications
Snow Clearing Policy | Snow Disposal Sites | Stay Back Stay Safe | Winter FAQ | Residential Parking Ban FAQ
All Snow Disposal sites are CLOSED for the season.
When open, snow disposal sites are available for public use 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please follow these rules when using any snow disposal site:
- The maximum speed of all vehicles on site is 20 kilometres per hour.
- Snow disposal is allowed only in designated areas.
- All off-road vehicles are prohibited from the site.
- Passengers are to remain in vehicles and no one is to be loitering on site at any time.
- No dumping of any solid waste, building or demolition materials is allowed.
The above regulations must be strictly adhered to for the safety of all persons on site. Violators will be prosecuted under the City of Winnipeg bylaws
CLOSED: McPhillips Site
Site is 1.25 kilometres south of Perimeter Highway on McPhillips St., east side of McPhillips (500,000 cu. m)
CLOSED: Ravelston Site
Ravelston Ave. Low Storage Pond, on Ravelston Avenue, 1 km west of Plessis Road (500,000 cu. m)
CLOSED: South End Water Pollution Control Centre Site
South of Perimeter Highway, east of St. Mary’s Rd. (450,000 cu. m)
CLOSED: West End Water Pollution Control Centre Site
South side of Wilkes, west of the Perimeter Highway (400,000 cu. m)