Residents can no longer obtain permits in-person at WFPS Headquarters. For more information, email email@example.com or call 204-986-8200.
Listed below are three types of permits that are available for download and completion; subsequent to completion please submit the permit in person to the Fire Prevention Branch. Please ensure that you review the terms and conditions of the permit to determine if you qualify for the permit. Please visit our contact page for the location of the Fire Prevention office.
Open Air Fire Permit(Does not apply to residential fire pits):
Fireworks, Pyrotechnic and Flame Effect Event Permit Forms :
- Consumer Fireworks Display Permit - Low Hazard
- High Hazard Display Fireworks Event Approval
- Pyrotechnic Special Effects Event Approval
- Flame Effects Event Permit
Fireworks Storage and Distribution Permits Forms:
- Dangerous Quantity Fireworks Storage Permit
- Small Quantity Fireworks Distribution Permit
- High Quantity Fireworks Distribution Permit