Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
French Language Services

Bilingual Service Centre

Effective Monday, April 25, 2016, the Bilingual Service Centre is now co-located in the Accès–Access Saint-Boniface.

The Bilingual Service Centres are your community access to government programs and services. Staff representing the City of Winnipeg, the Province of Manitoba and the Government of Canada will offer you service in the official language of your choice.

New Address Business Hours
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface
170 Goulet Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0R7
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday (except holidays)
(except holidays)

City of Winnipeg Services offered at this Centre

Pay a ticket

Make a Payment

  • Water bills
  • Ambulance bills
  • Property taxes
  • Residential parking ticket


  • Peggo cards
  • Dog and cat licenses
General Information

General information

  • transit bus routes and schedules
  • library services
  • garbage and recycling
  • water and waste services
  • Leisure Guide / recreational programs and services
  • parks, pools, skating rinks
  • building permits
  • street (snow clearing, cleaning, construction)
Our City Your Career


  • Career Explorer
  • current job postings

For information on Government of Canada and Province of Manitoba services, visit the Bilingual Service Centres Website.

Last update: November 27, 2018

Was this information helpful?

How can we make it better?

Any personal information included in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Quelles améliorations pourrions-nous faire?

Les renseignements personnels qui sont inclus dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer notre site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone (311) si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.