Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
By-Law Screening Services

Dispute a Penalty Notice

Please refer to the date listed at the top of the ticket (penalty notice, or common offence notice).

Please note that non-parking offence penalty notices issued on or after November 20, 2017 are issued under The Municipal By-Law Enforcement Act. They cannot be heard at the Provincial Court. You may request a screening in person at the Winnipeg Parking Authority offices at 495 Portage Avenue or request an Online Screening.

If your penalty notice has already been reviewed by a screening officer and you would like to schedule or reschedule an adjudication, please contact 311 or visit the Winnipeg Parking Authority at 495 Portage.

Requests for an adjudication must be made within 7 calendar days after receiving the screening officer’s decision. The process for parking tickets remains unchanged.

Please note that tickets (Common Offence Notices) issued prior to November 20, 2017 can only be disputed at Provincial Court.

Please refer to the date listed at the top of the ticket (penalty notice, summons or parking violation) to determine when your parking offence notice was issued so that you can tell how to dispute it.

If you’ve already submitted a request for review by a Screening Officer, you can check the status of your review here.

Last update: December 19, 2019