2018 Consultation Process
In 2018, the Winnipeg Police Board focused on reaching out to community groups to be invited to participate in meetings that were already scheduled.
In addition, the Board received input from:
- Municipal and Provincial government representatives
- Public forums hosted by the Winnipeg Police Service and attended by members of the Board
- Community members who reached out to the Board directly
- Community members referred to the Board by City Councillors
- General public inquiries the Board received throughout the year
The Board annually publishes a report on the input it receives. This feedback informs the Board’s work on its strategic plan for the Police Service.