Police Service Reporting
The Board regularly receives reports from the Chief of the Winnipeg Police Service on its performance and operations, including:
- An annual business plan, with quarterly progress reports
- Reports on the Service’s budget performance
- Reports on the Police Chief’s activities
- An annual statistical report
- Audit results and reports on policy implementation
The Board meets in public on a regular basis. Reports from the Winnipeg Police Service that are reviewed by the Board are included on meeting agendas and published in the Board’s meeting minutes.
To view these reports, visit the Board’s page in the City of Winnipeg’s Decision Making Information System to see agendas for upcoming Board meetings or minutes from previous Board meetings.
More information on the Winnipeg Police Service and its operations is available on its website.