2014 Election Mobile App
|Download the 2014 Election Mobile App|
List of all City of Winnipeg apps
On March 31, 2014 the City of Winnipeg launched a mobile app that allows citizens to stay up-to-date with the latest election information while on the go. The app is free and available for download on iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android and BlackBerry devices in both English and French.
How to use the City of Winnipeg
2014 Election App
The City of Winnipeg Municipal and School Board Trustee election is being held on Wednesday, October 22, 2014. This app is a helpful tool for people to stay engaged and receive information related to the upcoming election, and includes, or will include information as available, regarding:
- Who Can Vote? Find out if you are an eligible voter.
- Where Do I Vote? Find out where you can vote on Election Day or during the advance voting period.
- ID Requirements – Detailed information provided on Voter ID requirements.
- Legislation – View applicable election legislation.
- Voting FAQ – Detailed information on commonly asked questions.
- Advance Voting – Find out about advance voting opportunities and locations.
- Candidate Listing – View candidate information for Mayor, Councillors and School Board Trustees.
- Information for Candidates - Thinking of running as a Candidate? Get informed on running for office, finances, and other important information.
- Work the Election – Learn about opportunities to assist in election work.
- Contact the Election Office– Have a question? Contact the Election Office by email, fax, or phone.
- Official Results – View official results as posted on election night.
- Stay connected with the election while on the go with the latest news and social media updates.