Privacy and Security
Before you start:
- This service is for personal use only. Please note that it is illegal under the Municipal and School Boards Elections Act to make false statements respecting voters lists, and those convicted will face penalties.
- To be eligible to vote in the 2018 Municipal and School Boards Election, you must meet the following criteria:
To vote for Mayor / Councillor, you must be:
- a Canadian Citizen; and
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day (October 24,2018); and
- an actual resident or property owner in the City of Winnipeg for a period of at least 6 months (since April 24, 2018).
To vote for School Trustee, you must be:
- a Canadian citizen; and
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day (October 24, 2018); and
- an actual resident of the School Division for a period of at least 6 months (since April 24, 2018) and
- an actual resident in the School Division Ward on Election Day (October 24, 2018)
The personal information collected in this form is done so under the authority of s.2(1) of the Elections Act, and is protected by The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your information is collected for electoral purposes, and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail to City Clerk’s Department, Administration Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9, or by telephone at 311.