Frequently Asked Questions
What is illegal dumping?
- Dumping of garbage, refuse or construction debris on any street, public place or another individual's private property is prohibited.
What do I do if I see someone dumping garbage or using a refuse bin that doesn't belong to them?
- Contact the City at 311 to register a complaint.
- Be prepared to provide any of the following information:
- Identity or description of the individual(s) committing the illegal dumping.
- License plate and description of vehicle(s) used.
- Date and time of the incident.
- Items or materials disposed.
- Photos or video evidence if available.
Last update: April 3, 2018