Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
City services in the event of a Canada Post work stoppage

Animal Services
on Social Media

Animal Services Agency


Miscellaneous Services

Open all | Close all

What are the regulations for traveling in and out of Canada with my dog?
Where can I get stickers for my windows that tell fire fighters I have animals inside?
  • These stickers are available through the Winnipeg Humane Society, 45 Hurst Way.
What should I do if I don't want my dog anymore? Can I bring it to the Animal Services Agency?
  • No. As the dog owner you are responsible for finding a new home for your pet.
How do I prevent dog bites?
Last update: October 30, 2015