Facility Terms and Conditions
- Patrons are required to complete a self-assessment for COVID-19 prior to attending each admission slot.
- Patrons are required to stay at home if ill with symptoms of COVID-19 until criteria to discontinue isolation have been met, in consultation with the local public health authority (PHA) or healthcare provider.
- Patrons must observe facility codes of conduct when attending a Recreation Services facility. Codes of conduct are posted at each facility and on our website. The onsite supervisor has the right to allow or prevent access to any part of the pool or the pool in its entirety should there be any safety concerns regarding the patron’s use of the facility.
Cancellations, Transfers and No Shows:
Patrons may cancel or transfer their facility admission to another block no less than 24 hours in advance of the purchased swim/fitness block.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance and no shows will not be eligible for a refund.
Transfers less than 24 hours in advance are not allowed.
Refunds will be automatically processed as a credit on account, unless otherwise requested.
Upon request for refund in lieu of a credit, the method of refund is determined by original payment:
- Original payments by credit card are refunded back to the same credit card.
- Original payments by debit card are refunded to debit card when requested in-person or by cheque processed by 311.
- Original payments by cash or cheque are refunded by cheque.
Patrons are strongly encouraged to register in advance for facility admissions. Advance facility admissions can be made up to 30 minutes prior to the desired swim/fitness block.
Facility admission can be registered online, via 311 or in-person, at select facilities during operating hours. Online facility admission registration requires a customer to have a City of Winnipeg Leisure ONLINE account.
Facility capacity restrictions apply. In-person same day facility admissions are not guaranteed to be available.
There are no admission fees for unheated outdoor pools, public skate, wading pools and splash pads (excluding Seven Oaks Pool).
Patrons are asked not to arrive more than 5 minutes before the start of their swim/fitness block, to avoid congregate queuing.
Registration in advance guarantees access to the specific pool, fitness centre or track selected at the time of purchase. Where capacity is available, during the swim/fitness block purchased, patrons may be able to use other pools or fitness centres/tracks inside the same facility. Facility monitors will be available to help patrons determine where these opportunities are available. Additional fees may apply to patrons registering for a track-only fitness block who wish to utilize extra capacity in the pool and/or fitness centre during their fitness block.
Visit passes are non-refundable and not transferable.
3 Month passes are refundable but not transferable.
Requests to suspend 3 Month passes are considered for medical reasons or major facility construction/re-development only. Please submit written suspension request to the Facility Supervisor at any City of Winnipeg Indoor Pool or Fitness Facility.
Single Admissions, 10 Visit Passes, 20 Visit Passes, 30 Visit Passes and 3-Month Memberships can be used for general admission at Indoor/Outdoor Pools and Fitness Facilities.
Drop-in fees may apply to try an Active Living fitness class with a standard membership.
Active Living Passes can be used for general admission or for a drop-in fitness class offered at any City of Winnipeg Aquatic or Fitness Facility.
Outdoor Pool Passes are accepted for admission at Outdoor Pools only.
|Indoor Pools||Heated Outdoor Pools||Unheated Outdoor Pools||Weight Rooms*||Indoor Running Tracks||Wading Pools/ Splash Pads||Arenas Public Skate|
|3 Month Pass||X||X||N/A||X||X||N/A||N/A|
|Fee Subsidy Program Annual Facility Pass||X||X||N/A||X||X||N/A||N/A|
|Outdoor Pool Pass||X||N/A||N/A||N/A|
*reduced rate passes are available for weight room only facilities (Fort Rouge Leisure Centre, Freighthouse and Peguis Trail Fitness Centre).