|Elmwood Kildonans Pool Sauna temporarily closed|
|Notice: Pan Am Pool Elevators are out of order indefinitely.|
|Seven Oaks Pool Sauna temporarily closed: September 21|
|Transcona Kinsmen Centennial Pool Sauna temporarily closed :|
Public & Leisure* Swim
- Interim- Sept 8 – Sept 26, 2020
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Interim- Sept 8 – Sept 26, 2020
|Bonivital||ClosedFermé||1215 Archibald St.|
|Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex||OpenOuverte||999 Sargent Ave.|
|Eldon Ross||OpenOuverte||1887 Pacific Ave. W.|
|Elmwood Kildonans||OpenOuverte||909 Concordia Ave.|
|Kinsmen Sherbrook (formerly Sherbrook Pool)||OpenOuverte||381 Sherbrook St.|
|Margaret Grant||OpenOuverte||685 Dalhousie Dr.|
|Pan Am||OpenOuverte||25 Poseidon Bay|
|Seven Oaks||OpenOuverte||444 Adsum Dr.|
|Sergeant Tommy Prince Place||OpenOuverte||90 Sinclair St.|
|St. James Assiniboia Centennial||OpenOuverte||644 Parkdale St.|
|St. James Civic Centre||ClosedFermé||2055 Ness Ave.|
|Transcona Kinsmen Centennial||OpenOuverte||1101 Wabasha St.|
Take a look at Pools at a glance for a listing of amenities.
There are 7 types of swim times offered. Public admission requirements apply to all swim times.
- Public Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone;
- Lap Swim: designated time for safe fitness swimming in lane formations;
- Free Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone; no admission fees apply;
- Loonie / Toonie Swim: designated time for safe activities for all people that meet admission requirements, admission fee for under 18 years is $ 1.00; admission fee for 18 years and over is $2.00;
- Family Swim: designated time for safe activities for families, adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults;
- Adult Swim: designated time for safe activities for people 18 years and over;
- Youth Swim: designated time for safe activities for swimmers 9 - 19 years of age.
Admission rates & requirements
Height requirements - all children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
Entry requirements - all children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
Swim block registration
Registration for a block of swim time is encouraged. Registration swim blocks will update weekly, for a week at a time. Residents are able to pre-book two-hour swim blocks by contacting 311 or through leisureONLINE.
A leisureONLINE account is required. Customers will need to add family members to their account in order to book swim blocks for family members. Single admission rates will apply for each family member.
Video tutorials are available on:
How to create an account
How to register for an activity
You could work as a Swim Instructor/Lifeguard with us!
We offer all the courses you need to get certified to work with us – start today! Join the wave of the future… train to become a City of Winnipeg Instructor/Lifeguard.
If you are 16 years of age and have a current National Lifeguard Service award; Standard First Aid; CPR C; Lifesaving & First Aid Instructors; Red Cross Water Safety Instructors, you could join our Instructor/Guard team.
Our 16 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week operation has great opportunities for part-time employees.
To begin the application process on-line, visit winnipeg.ca/hr.
- Pool rules and safety
- Pool water quality and practicing healthy swimming behaviours
- Entry requirements
- Height requirements
- Admission rates
- Printable copy of Pool entry, admission and safety guidelines
- Indoor track locations