Please note: Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex is scheduled for mechanical repairs and upgrades and is closed to the public beginning June 12 for approximately five months.
The Harvey Smith Library, located in the Complex, is open until the end of July. As part of the facility repairs and upgrades project, the library is anticipated to be closed for the month of August.
|Kinsmen Sherbrook Pool temporarily closed : August 5, 2022|
|Bonivital||OpenOuvert||1215 Archibald St.|
|Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex||ClosedFermé||999 Sargent Ave.|
|Eldon Ross||OpenOuvert||1887 Pacific Ave. W.|
|Elmwood Kildonans||OpenOuvert||909 Concordia Ave.|
|Kinsmen Sherbrook (formerly Sherbrook Pool)||OpenOuvert||381 Sherbrook St.|
|Margaret Grant||OpenOuvert||685 Dalhousie Dr.|
|Pan Am||OpenOuvert||25 Poseidon Bay|
|Seven Oaks||OpenOuvert||444 Adsum Dr.|
|Sergeant Tommy Prince Place||OpenOuvert||90 Sinclair St.|
|St. James Assiniboia Centennial||OpenOuvert||644 Parkdale St.|
|St. James Civic Centre||ClosedFermé||2055 Ness Ave.|
|Transcona Kinsmen Centennial||ClosedFermé||1101 Wabasha St.|
Take a look at Pools at a glance for a listing of amenities.
There are 7 types of swim times offered. Public admission requirements apply to all swim times.
- Public Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone;
- Lap Swim: designated time for safe fitness swimming in lane formations;
- Free Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone; no admission fees apply;
- Loonie / Toonie Swim: designated time for safe activities for all people that meet admission requirements, admission fee for under 18 years is $ 1.00; admission fee for 18 years and over is $2.00;
- Family Swim: designated time for safe activities for families, adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults;
- Adult Swim: designated time for safe activities for people 18 years and over;
- Youth Swim: designated time for safe activities for swimmers 9 - 19 years of age.
Admission rates & requirements
Height requirements - all children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
Entry requirements - all children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- Work with us! Train to be an Aquatic Instructor or Instructor Guard
- Pool rules and safety
- Pool water quality and practicing healthy swimming behaviours
- Entry requirements
- Height requirements
- Admission rates
- Printable copy of Pool entry, admission and safety guidelines
- Indoor track locations