St. James Assiniboia Centennial ClosedFermé
Effective May 8, 2021 and until further notice:
- All recreation and leisure programs and services, including Leisure Guide programs, are suspended.
- All City-owned and operated fitness and leisure centres, gyms, indoor pools, arenas, and libraries are closed.
Dès le 8 mai 2021 et jusqu’à nouvel ordre :
- Tous les programmes et services de loisirs, y compris les programmes du Guide Loisirs, sont interrompus.
- Tous les centres de conditionnement physique et de loisirs, tous les gymnases, toutes les piscines intérieures et tous les arénas que la Ville possède et exploite sont fermés.
Until further notice all City of Winnipeg Indoor Pool saunas will remain closed due to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Spring- April 4 – May 8, 2021
Drop in Fitness Schedules
- Spring- April 6 – June 25, 2021
- Group & Party Reservations
- Chair Lift
- Specialty Change Rooms
- Weight Room
- Pool Slide
- Diving Board
- Whirl Pool
- Indoor Track
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness Programs
- Aerobic Studio
- On-site Parking
- Merchandise Sales
- Spray Pad
- Wheelchair Accessible Exercise Equipment
- Average Pool Water Temperature 29.4°C / 85°F
- Average Air Temperature 28°C / 83°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 42 inches/107 cm at top of shoulders
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements
- Pool, classroom, fitness studio, and birthday party room available for rent. View rental rates.
- Lockers - 25 ¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- 2 specialty change room available