All outdoor pools are closed for the season. Please visit any of our Indoor Pools.
Admission rates apply to each person entering the pool area.
|Fort Garry Lion's||969 Dowker Ave.|
|Kildonan Park||2015 Main St.|
|St. Vital||5 rue des Meurons|
|Transcona Aquatic Park||1101 Wabasha St.|
|Westdale||550 Dale Blvd.|
No charge for admission.
|Freight House||200 Isabel St.|
|Happyland||520 Marion St.|
|Norwood||10 Cromwell St.|
|Provencher||590 rue Langevin|
|Windsor Park||333 Speers Rd.|
Take a look at Outdoor Pools at a Glance for a listing of pool amenities.
Supervision requirements and capacity restrictions apply. Admission is first come - first serve.
Buy your Outdoor Pool Pass at Kildonan Park, Transcona Kinsmen Centennial, Fort Garry Lion's, and Westdale outdoor pools. Also available at any of the following Indoor Pools: Bonivital, St. James Civic Centre or Pan Am.
- All public admission requirements apply.
- Capacity restrictions apply.
- Outdoor pool passes accepted for admission to outdoor pools only.
- Pool admission is first come - first serve.
Please note that admission fees apply for each person entering the pool area.
Bring a picnic! Food & beverages are permitted in our outdoor pool compounds. Please note alcohol, shelled items, glass containers and barbeques are not.
Pool capacity is determined by the Manitoba Public Health Act and City of Winnipeg rules. When facilities are at the maximum bather capacity, admissions will be stopped. Customers may choose to line up and will be admitted as others leave the facility.
Check this page after 9:00 am each day for current outdoor pool information.
An outdoor pool may be closed throughout the day if any of the following conditions arise:
- The weather turns to thundershowers during the day.
- Lightning and/or thunder are present.
- Water, electricity, access to a phone for emergencies, first aid kit or washroom facilities are not available.
- Foreign material, such as glass, fecal matter, vomit, animals or blood, is found in the pool water
- Pool water clarity or quality does not meet Manitoba Public Health Act standards.
To ensure admission - All groups of 9 or more must book 10 days in advance.
Want to bring your group, class, team or birthday party to the outdoor pool for some fun and fitness?
Outdoor pool bookings are available at Kildonan Park (10:00 am - Noon) and Fort Garry Lion's pools for groups of 9 or more.
Call 311, ten days in advance of your event and they will connect you with staff to set up an event for you!
Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Pool Rules and Safety
- Pool Water Quality and Practicing Healthy Swimming Behaviours
- Supervision Requirements
- Entry Height Requirements
- Admission Rates
- Printable copy of Pool Entry, Admission and Safety Guidelines