Below you will find the current City of Winnipeg Aquatic and Recreation Services publications
Leisure Guide – Fall 2019 / Winter 2020
Leisure Guide Skating Brochure – Fall 2019
- View Fall 2019 skating programs via online publication.
- View an accessible, screen reader-friendly listing of skating programs.
- Terry Sawchuk Arena Learn to Skate and Public Skating program dates are subject to change.
- Public skating at St. James Civic Centre on November 2 is cancelled.
Leisure Guide Swimming Brochure – Fall 2019
Aquatic Fun Guide 2019
- View the 2019 Aquatic Fun Guide.
- Aquatic Fun Guide corrections:
- Walsall Park wading pool is open Tuesdays-Wednesdays, 11:30 am–5:00 pm, July 2–August 21.
- Tyndall Park wading pool is open Wednesdays–Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm, July 3–August 23.
- Lizzie Park wading pool has been renamed Giizhigooweyaabikwe (Painted Sky Woman) Park
- South Transcona CC wading pool is open Tuesdays-Thursdays, Noon–6:00 pm, July 2–August 22.
- Sargent Park wading pool is open Wednesdays–Fridays, 11:00 am–5:00 pm, July 3–August 23.
Priceless Fun – Spring/Summer 2019
- View all Free programs via online publication.
- Priceless Fun corrections:
- Page 17: Winakwa CC will be open Mondays-Thursdays, 1:00 pm–9:00 pm, July 2–August 9.
Visit leisureONLINE to view available courses and for online registration.
Last update: August 12, 2019