It is important to keep up to date with the current risk level in Manitoba.
You are reminded to exercise precautions to protect against the spread of illness.
- Everyone should practice good handwashing hygiene and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly – if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve – throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands, or use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Minimize prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two meters/six feet) contact with people outside your household
- If you cannot physically distance, you should wear a mask to help reduce your risk. Masks are required in all City-operated facilities as well as on Winnipeg Transit and Winnipeg Transit Plus.
- Avoid travel, crowded places and events, especially if you are at higher risk (e.g. seniors and those with underlying medical conditions)
- If you are unwell, stay at home
Reduce the number of close contacts outside your household, and avoid closed-in or crowded spaces.
If you have questions related to COVID-19, please visit manitoba.ca/covid19.