Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
Film and Special Events

Apply for Film Permits

Now that you have determined you require a permit and have submitted your Production Checklist, you will be provided an email of the items you must complete/submit in order to receive your Control Code #. The Control Code # is what gives you access to all city services and permits.

There are several different permits depending on what you are looking to do. Please click on any of the permits below that apply to your production.

** Please note you must have your SPFX Coordinator supply MSDS sheets to our office prior to receiving your Control Code #.

Last update: February 3, 2020