Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
What’s Your Residential Street Snow Zone?
Film and Special Events

Register your Production with the Film Office

If you are filming on public land, or in community centres, arenas, parks or libraries, you must register your production with the film office,  provide required documents listed below and the appropriate insurance. For smaller productions with limited funds, the Winnipeg Film Group offers reduced rate insurance.

Required documents (please forward electronically to :)

Last update: December 12, 2019