Corporate Accounts Payable
An external service offered to suppliers to provide invoice processing. In addition, Corporate Accounts Payable is responsible for making payments to suppliers on behalf of the City of Winnipeg.
Please note emails to Accounts Payable will exclusively be received at the following addresses:
Invoice submission requirements
- Please submit individual invoices for payment. The City does not pay from supplier statements.
- Emailed invoices MUST
- Be emailed in PDF attachment
- Be one (1) PDF attachment per invoice
- Please ensure that the following information is included on your invoice:
- Supplier name and remittance address
- Invoice number
- Invoice amount
- GST registration number (if applicable)
- In addition, please ensure that the following information is also included on your invoice:
- Purchase Order (PO) invoices MUST
- Clearly indicate the PO number
- Non-Purchase Order (NPO) invoice MUST
- Clearly indicate the full name and phone number of the City of Winnipeg representative who requisitioned the goods or services.
- Clearly indicate the ship to address of the City of Winnipeg location that the goods or services were delivered to.
In case you have any further questions, please send inquiries to CityWpgAPfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Accounts Receivable
An internal service offered to the organization's financial stewards to provide financial transaction processing in accordance with accounting guidelines or financial policies including applications such as general ledger and accounts payable. This service also includes the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures as well as the strengthening and maintenance of the City's internal control environment.