Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
What’s Your Residential Street Snow Zone?
Risk Management Branch


Certificates of Insurance

  • Individuals and organizations who perform work for the City or supply goods or services to the City are generally required to provide a Certificate of Insurance as part of the terms and provisions of their contract.
  • A Certificate of Insurance may also be required due to the use of City property for a public event, encroachment agreements, leases, street closures or licenses.
  • The type of insurance coverage varies and is based on the individual contracts, permits, agreements and events.
  • If detailed insurance requirements are needed please contact the originating City Department for specifics.
Category Insurance Requirements

Street Permits

Street Use Permit Insurance Handout
Parks Agreements Parks Agreements Insurance Handout
Fireworks Fireworks Insurance Handout
Last update: August 7, 2014