About Winnipeg Golf Services
City of Winnipeg golf courses are open for the season. Learn more about our golf courses, including COVID-19 golf guidelines, by viewing the following videos and reviewing the following information.
Learn more about our golf courses
The City of Winnipeg invites residents and visitors to come and try your golfing skills at our municipal golf courses. Each course offers a unique experience and challenge for golfers of all skill levels.
Novices and those wishing to play a more relaxing, casual round may choose our 9-hole, par 3 golf course at Crescent Drive. Those interested in a more challenging round may wish to play one of our well established 18-hole courses at Kildonan Park or Windsor Park. Both courses offer a medium-length design with well treed fairways and distinctive character. Kildonan Park is famous for its train bridge hole and Windsor Park for its winding creek and serene beauty.
Advance tee time reservations are recommended. A seven day advance reservation system is in effect at each course. For more information please phone 311. To reserve a tee time please phone 311 or make a reservation online.
Open for the Season
Our golf courses adhere to provincial guidelines and the following safety measures:
- Clubhouse capacity will be limited to 10 people and outdoor patio guidelines will follow applicable public health orders.
- All golfers will be screened prior to the start of their round.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at each entrance.
- Capacity in clubhouses is limited to ensure proper physical distancing guidelines are being followed.
- Contactless form of payment is preferred.
- Golf carts will be sanitized before each use.
What can I do?
- Book a tee time and enjoy a round at one of our golf courses.
- Power carts will be available and will be sanitized before each use.
- Outdoor patios will be open and in accordance with public health regulations.
What can't I do?
- Golf ball washing stations, rakes, and divot mix boxes have been removed.
- You cannot remove the pins from the hole.
- Groups are limited to four players
A Banner Year
2020 City of Winnipeg golf season
From a historical perspective, 2020 was the best season municipal golf courses had in 15 years. Learn more about this incredible golf season.