|Contact 311 24/7 in any of the following ways:|
|Toll free:||1-877-311-4974 (4WPG)|
|Mail:||311 Services, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1B9|
|In Person:||City Hall
Susan A. Thompson Building – Main Floor
510 Main Street
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
(excluding weekends and statutory holidays)
|311 Mobile App:||Download the 311 mobile App and learn how it works.|
Contact 311 when you have a:
- Request for service (such as sewer back-up, water main break, bulky garbage collection).
- Request for information (such as permit processing, animal control, building inspections, traffic/parking issues, hours of operation of civic offices and facilities (such as pools and libraries), assessment and taxation, transit schedules).
- Concern (such as parking tickets, property condition, street maintenance, snow clearing, potholes, noise complaints).
- Request to register for city programs (e.g. Leisure Guide)
Upon receipt of your inquiry, the Customer Service Representative will:
- Search the extensive data base for an answer to your question if it is a request for information.
- Complete a service request. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will
provide you with:
- an approximate length of time to complete your request.
- if you are calling to request a service, the CSR will open a new case for your request and will provide you with: the approximate length of time to complete your request and,
- a unique reference number for that request. It is important that you keep this number handy for future inquiries due to privacy legislation; if you lose the number or don't record it, we will not be able to provide you with any updates on your service request, or;
- If you need additional expertise from departmental staff, the CSR will connect you with the right individual (during normal business hours), or assist you in leaving a message with the appropriate department.
Your personal information is being collected under the authority of s.36(1)(b) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used to complete the request that you have submitted to 311 and for 311 service quality assurance, training and monitoring purposes and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail to City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9, or by telephone at 311.