Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
COVID-19: City of Winnipeg response and latest updates on City facilities and services COVID-19 : Mesures prises par la Ville de Winnipeg et dernières nouvelles sur les installations et services municipaux
Planning, Property & Development

Fees & Charges

How much will my Development Application cost?
The initial Development Application fee is determined by application type and acreage.
View the Development Fees & Charges.

Are there additional fees that I will be expected to pay?
Depending on your application type, you may be required to pay:

  • Advertising Fees (on Public Hearing application types as determined by the local newspapers)
  • Mylar Signing/Lot/Parcel Fees (per lot/parcel created on plan)
  • Consent Certificate Fees
  • 10% Dedication Fees (in lieu of dedicating land)
  • Agreement Fees
  • Legal Document Preparation Fees
  • Administrative Fees associated with a Development or Servicing Agreement
  • Deposits for Survey Monuments, sod and/or tree planting
  • Oiling & Graveling Fees where applicable
  • Levies such as Charleswood Transportation Levy, Seine River Acquisition Charges
  • Trunk Service Rates
  • Securities/Letter of Credits associated with Development or Servicing Agreements
  • Extensions of Time
  • Spatial Separation Review

Helpful Links:

Last update: March 6, 2018

Was this information helpful?

How can we make it better?

Any personal information included in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Quelles améliorations pourrions-nous faire?

Les renseignements personnels qui sont inclus dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer notre site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone (311) si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.