Winnipeg Zoning By-laws
This By-law applies to all areas of the city outside of the Downtown Winnipeg Zoning Bylaw 100/2004 boundaries. Its intention is to promote the orderly use and development of property and structures, support the health, safety and general welfare of the City, and implement the provisions of OurWinnipeg and the adopted Secondary Plans included in Schedule A.
- Consolidated Version- City Clerk's Department official version
The consolidated version of this By-law is available in print:
Zoning and Permits Branch, Unit 31 - 30 Fort Street, Winnipeg, MB.
- Consolidated Version - City Clerk's Department official version
- For Zoning By-law inquiries please contact the Zoning and Permits Branch at 204-986-5140
- Copies of zoning maps can be purchased at The Map Store, Mezzanine Level,
65 Garry Street (Fort Garry Place) phone 311
- To look up the zoning of a specific property, search the Electronic Citizen Information System (eCIS)