Athletic Field Locations
Play structures, picnic shelters, skate parks, tennis courts, basketball courts, and athletic fields (soccer, baseball, football, etc) are now closed. Parks spaces and trails remain open to the public. Social distancing should be practiced at all times. Please ensure you maintain two metres or six feet of personal space when venturing outdoors.
Athletic Field "Booking Type" descriptions, as displayed in the information provided for individual fields on the Parks and Open Space Interactive Map.
- League/Casual - Fields that may be booked for either league or casual play. Youth Leagues, then Adult Leagues given field use priority bookings, with any remaining dates available for casual use bookings.
- Lease - Fields under a lease agreement, where the fields are maintained and managed by the lessee/user group, on behalf of the City.
- Walk-On Only - Fields that are designated as non-bookable to accommodate walk-on play; intended for use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Athletic Field Rental Information
- Rental includes exclusive use
- for 3 hour blocks from May long weekend through to Monday of the October long weekend
- Contact 311 for more information
- Fee Schedule
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
How to apply for a Rental Contract
- Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Choose your payment method
- Customers paying by credit card call 311 to proceed with your rental
- Customer paying by cash, debit or cheque, click here