Pembina Trails Library
Naming Rights Opportunity
|2724 Pembina Highway Winnipeg Manitoba R3T 2H7
The seeds of Pembina Trail Library were planted as a bookmobile located in a mall parking lot. Today, the Pembina Trail Library thrives as a gathering place for the local community. Staff prides themselves on being able to let patrons know about local events in the community. The library serves a large multi-ethnic population of Canadian newcomers.
The collection at Pembina Trail features several deposits of books in other languages including French, Hindi, and Chinese. The branch also features a large collection of Chinese language DVDs which were donated by the Winnipeg Chinese Cultural and Community Centre. Pembina Trail Library is also a busy place after school. When the final bell rings the library is flooded with high school and university students alike. The library is a place where tutors meet, homework gets completed, or students take a little bit of time to relax and decompress.
- Population demographic: 31,705 people
- Age of Facility: 27 years old (constructed in 1987)
- Total number of hours open: 38.5 hours (summer) / 49.5 hours (winter)
- Number of items circulated in 2013: 448,933 items
- Number of library visits in 2013: 178,692 visits
- Number of programs in 2013: 213 programs
- Number of program attendees in 2013: 5,226 attendees
- Other Amenities:
- Parking (lot)
- Handicap Accessible
- Bookable multipurpose room
- On Public Transportation route
- Study and leisure ready space
- Some A/V equipment available with rooms
Potential Sponsor should note that GST applies to Naming Right Sponsorships.