Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |
What’s Your Residential Street Snow Zone?

Record searches for properties

What types of record searches do you provide?
  • cross-connection and backflow prevention
  • environmental
What information is provided with the search and what is the cost?
Type of record search Information provided Cost Contact

Cross-connection and backflow prevention

  • outstanding work order searches
  • confirmation that annual testing of backflow devices has been completed annually
  • records of inspection of premise
  • $125.00 + GST (per address)

Contact us


  • by-law violations
  • records of spills
  • outstanding compliance orders
  • record of monitoring or surcharging
  • $113.00 + GST (per address)

Contact us

Who can request a record search?
  • a property owner or an agent authorized by a property owner
What do I need to do to request a record search?

Contact us and provide:

  • fee where applicable
  • service address
  • written authorization / release form from property owner or an agent authorized by a property owner
  • cover letter requesting information
Last updated: February 8, 2019