Water Main Cleaning Schedule
Water main cleaning crews work seven days a week (weekends included), from 8 a.m. to as late as 11 p.m.
We have listed the water mains we'll be cleaning, in the order that we'll be cleaning them. Please note: There is no water main cleaning scheduled in the North this year. Each cleaning should take less than one hour.
To keep your children safe, keep them away from the work area at all times.
- Visit our water main cleaning FAQ page
- View detailed maps of the areas we’ll be cleaning
- View our fact sheet
- Download a copy of our notice to place in a high traffic area of your building
To find your street:
- Click your area on the map below
- Scroll down to find your street, or
- Ctrl-F (on a PC)
- Command-F (on a Mac)
- "find in page" (on your smartphone or tablet)
- Type in your street name
Click on the map below to see if your area or street is scheduled for cleaning in the next few days:
|Abbreviation or term||Translation|
|N, S, E, W||north, south, east, west|
|COB||centre of the block|
|D/End||dead end of a water main|
|@ (number)||an address number where the closed water valve is located|
|N/Line, S/Line, etc.||property line|
|N leg, S leg, etc.||a section of a street that meets the cross-street more than once (e.g., a bay or cove)|
|Reduced flow||all water valves are off, except for one|