Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
City of Winnipeg
|  Link to the City of Winnipeg French websiteFrançais  |

Risk Management Branch

How to File a Claim with the
City of Winnipeg

  • To file a claim with the City of Winnipeg you can call 311, OR you can fill out the Claim Form.
  • It is important to submit your claim without delay.
  • When filing a claim, it is a good idea to provide as much information as possible (for example: complete description of what happened, pictures, estimates, and any receipts).
  • You can submit your Claim Form electronically, or by mail or by FAX to:

    City of Winnipeg
    Risk Management - Claims Section
    3rd Floor - 185 King Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    R3B 1J1

    Fax: 311


  • A Claims Adjuster will investigate your claim. Each claim will be examined individually and judged on its own merits.

For inquiries about your claim call your adjuster or 311.

Last update: November 23, 2016