Winnipeg Police Board
The Winnipeg Police Board is inviting delegations to attend the public meeting on November 22, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the West Committee Room, Council Building, 510 Main Street to address the multi-year 2020-2023 budget for the Winnipeg Police Service.
The Winnipeg Police Board provides civilian governance and oversight of the Winnipeg Police Service.
The Board's 2015-2019 strategic plan for the Winnipeg Police Service, set the course toward the Vision of "A Culture of Safety for All", regardless of where one resides in our City, or to which particular community one belongs. The Winnipeg Police Board is committed to achieving excellence in police governance and to promoting transparency and accountability in the delivery of policing services.
Citizens are encouraged to provide their input and comments to the Board on its proposed policies, the future priorities and objectives for the Service, and any other matter of concern respecting the adequacy and effectiveness of our police services.
- The Winnipeg Police Board exists to improve transparency and accountability in policing
- Policies, strategic planning, public consultations, police budget, and police service reporting
- Publications from the Winnipeg Police Board from 2013 - 2018
- Upcoming meeting dates, board agendas and minutes
- Multi-year strategic plans set out priorities and goals for the Winnipeg Police Service