Pan Am Pool
The following areas will safely reopen to the public on Wednesday, January 2:
main tank and dive tower, walking track, strength fitness room (classes only), main tank viewing areas and divers dryland training room.
Winter Session Lessons will be held in the Main Tank and Kiddie Pool.
- Winter- January 2 – March 18, 2019
Free Swimming (at-a-glance)
- Winter- January 6 – March 18, 2019
- Upcoming special events at Pan Am Pool
Fitness Drop-in Schedules
- Winter- January 5 – March 23, 2019
Pan Am Pool is the City of Winnipeg’s premier aquatic facility and meets international standards to host world-class aquatic events. The Pan Am Pool receives requests for diving, swimming, synchronized swimming and water polo events of a local, provincial, national and international nature.
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness Programs
- Merchandise Sales
- Main Tank - average water temperature 28°C / 82°F
- Training Tank - average water temperature 26°C / 80°F
- Kiddie Pool - average water temperature 29°C / 85°F
- Average air temperature 25°C / 77°F
Admission & Entry Requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry Height Requirements
- 44 inches/112 cm at top of shoulder.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
Areas available for rent:
- Kiddie Pool
- Table Area of Pool Deck
- Multi-Purpose Room
View rental rates.
- Lockers - 25¢ coin operated lockers (refundable and non-refundable) – some bring your own lock
- 5 specialty change rooms available – bring your own lock
Pan Am Pool Special Events
*For open times please see facility schedule
Visit leisureONLINE to register.